CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (25-28-29) — Movement expected to decrease slightly. Trading early very active, late fairly slow. Prices lower. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $30.98-34.35. Quality generally good. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of Nov. 25
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration