MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 31-32-27) — Crossings expected to increase slightly. Trading very active. Prices much higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $40.35-42.95. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of April 14
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised