MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 31-32-27) — Crossings expected to increase slightly. Trading very active. Prices much higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $40.35-42.95. Quality generally good.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of April 14
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies