MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 29-29*-30) — Crossings expected to increase slightly. Trading active. Prices slightly higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $42.45-45.95. Quality generally good. Most present shipments from prior bookings and/or previous commitments at lower prices. *revised.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of April 28
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports