SOUTH AND CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 18-16-17, shipments CA 1-1-4) — Movement expected to increase slightly in California; Mexico expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late very active. Supplies very light. Prices higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $36.95-38.95. Quality generally good. Prices represent mostly Mexico-grown. South and central California movement expected to increase slightly, although marketable supplies are not expected to be available until the week of July 14.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of June 23
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports