SOUTH AND CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 18-16-17, shipments CA 1-1-4) — Movement expected to increase slightly in California; Mexico expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late very active. Supplies very light. Prices higher. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $36.95-38.95. Quality generally good. Prices represent mostly Mexico-grown. South and central California movement expected to increase slightly, although marketable supplies are not expected to be available until the week of July 14.
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of June 23
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces