SOUTH AND CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 16-18*-15, shipments CA 1-4-3) — Movement expected to increase slightly in California and decrease from Mexico. Trading early very active, late moderate. Prices generally unchanged. 25-pound cartons medium mostly $36.95-38.95. Quality generally good. Prices represent mostly Mexico grown. South and central California movement expected to increase slightly, although marketable supplies are not expected to be available until the week of July 14. *revised
Brussels sprouts — F.o.b.s as of June 30
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces