IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-9, CA 1-3-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices cartons higher, crates lower. Nappa WGA crates $18.50-20.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $14.25-15.11. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award
- Vidalia onion growers sell operations to billionaire Bill Gates