IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-9, CA 1-3-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices cartons higher, crates lower. Nappa WGA crates $18.50-20.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $14.25-15.11. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports