IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-9, CA 1-3-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices cartons higher, crates lower. Nappa WGA crates $18.50-20.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $14.25-15.11. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart