IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-9, CA 1-3-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices cartons higher, crates lower. Nappa WGA crates $18.50-20.50, 30-pound cartons mostly $14.25-15.11. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- New Orleans Cold Storage announces two promotions