CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (15-13-16) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices cartons lower, crates generally unchanged. Napa WGA crates mostly $20.40-22.95, 30-pound cartons $13.45-15.50. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up