IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 3-4-4, CA 0-1-2, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Nappa WGA crates mostly $17.45-18.35, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.75-13.61. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up