IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 3-4-4, CA 0-1-2, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Nappa WGA crates mostly $17.45-18.35, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.75-13.61. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 9
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- Improvonia banks on organics to boost use of foodservice app
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered