IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 3-4-4, CA 0-1-2, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected to increase slightly. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Nappa WGA crates mostly $17.45-18.35, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.75-13.61. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 9
- And then there were 3: Chiquita buys Fyffes
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Southern Exposure draws record crowd
- Avocado industry questions Chipotle’s fear of shortage
- Hearing set in Vidalia onion start date debate
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing