IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 4-6-7, CA 2-1-2, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected to decrease. Trading early moderate, late fairly active. Prices cartons slightly higher, crates generally unchanged. Nappa WGA crates mostly $18.25-20.45, 30-pound cartons mostly $13.25-15.45. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 23
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports