IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-6, CA 1-2-1, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices cartons slightly lower, crates generally unchanged. Nappa WGA crates mostly $18.25-20.45, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.35-14.95. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Dec. 30
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart