IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-7-6, CA 1-2-1, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices cartons slightly lower, crates generally unchanged. Nappa WGA crates mostly $18.25-20.45, 30-pound cartons mostly $12.35-14.95. Quality generally good.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- Ontario produce marketer closes after 85 years
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up