IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 7-6-6, CA 2-1-1, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly active. Prices higher. Nappa WGA crates mostly $20.25-21, 30-pound cartons $14.35-15.45. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- Vidalia onion start date case appeal set for arguments
- SunSelect ready to ship first harvest from California greenhouse
- Marketers flash Eat Brighter! momentum
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year