IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 7-6-6, CA 2-1-1, crossings MX very light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late fairly active. Prices higher. Nappa WGA crates mostly $20.25-21, 30-pound cartons $14.35-15.45. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 6
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports