IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-6-7, CA 1-1-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices slightly lower. Nappa WGA crates mostly $20.25-20.45, 30-pound cartons $13.25-15.45. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Nogales veteran Alberto Maldonado dies
- UPDATED: FDA to establish new food safety program
- UPDATED: Florida citrus leader Richard Kinney remembered
- Asian food safety officials react to Bidart Bros. apple recall