IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 6-6-7, CA 1-1-3, crossings MX light) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices slightly lower. Nappa WGA crates mostly $20.25-20.45, 30-pound cartons $13.25-15.45. Quality generally good.
Chinese cabbage — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 13
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised