CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (6-11*-8) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $11-12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- Nature Fresh Farms adds marketing member
- California Avocado Commission expands focus to sandwiches
- Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- FDA seeks to mesh public and private food safety accountability
- Mighties brand kiwis join Sun Pacific's Cuties
- Spezzano receives 2014 Robert L. Carey Leadership Award