CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (6-11*-8) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $11-12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Study: Cloths transfer salmonella during tomato harvesting
- Organic industry raising money to fight citrus greening
- USDA seeks comment on non-browning GM apple