CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (11-9*-5) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $10-11. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.