CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (11-9*-5) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $10-11. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart