CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (11-9*-5) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $10-11. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies