CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (9-10*-7) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra – F.o.b.s as March 10
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom