CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (9-10*-7) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra – F.o.b.s as March 10
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Church Bros. repeats win at mascot race
- Mann Packing starts Kalettes for foodservice