CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (9-10*-7) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra – F.o.b.s as March 10
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?