CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (9-10*-7) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading moderate. Prices higher. Half-bushel crates small-medium mostly $12. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra – F.o.b.s as March 10
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports