CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (10-12*-8) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $14-16. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of March 24
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers