CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (10-12*-8) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $14-16. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of March 24
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus