CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (10-12*-8) — Imports via boat from Honduras and Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about same. Port of entry: South Florida. Trading. Prices lower. Half-bushel crates small-medium $14-16. Quality variable. *revised.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of March 24
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Greening establishes 'stronghold' in Texas groves
- Test result on chicken prompts salad recall
- UPDATED: Smarter Lunchrooms tactics boost produce consumption
- First Look: Sprouts Cedar Park, TX