SOUTH FLORIDA DISTRICT — Shipments (1-3-4) — Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading fairly active. Prices slightly higher. Includes palletizing and cooling. Half-bushel cartons small-medium mostly $7.35. Quality generally good.
Okra — F.o.b.s as of April 21
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?