CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (18*-24*-17) — Imports via boat from Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. 10-pound cartons snow peas mostly $5-5.50, sugar snap peas $6-7. Quality good. *revised.
Peas, green — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports