CENTRAL AMERICA IMPORTS — Imports (18*-24*-17) — Imports via boat from Guatemala. Movement expected to remain about the same. Trading slow. Prices lower. 10-pound cartons snow peas mostly $5-5.50, sugar snap peas $6-7. Quality good. *revised.
Peas, green — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 18
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access
- Organic equivalency talks underway with Mexico