MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH TEXAS — Crossings (51-54-39) — Movement expected about the same. Trading poblano slow, others moderate. Prices lower. 1 1/9-bushel cartons/crates jalapeño mostly $12-13, poblano $7-9, serrano mostly $16-17. Quality and size variable.
Peppers, other — F.o.b.s as of Aug. 6
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- USDA clarifies use of ‘organic’ in brand, company names
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised