OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 5-3-2, shipments CA 1-1-0*) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early active, late moderate. Prices lower. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $9.25-12.48, 48s mostly $13.45-15.35. Quality variable. *less than 50,000 pounds.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of May 27
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart