OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 4-1-3, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly slow. Prices 24s lower, 48s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.95, 48s mostly $8.95-10.50. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of June 23
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers