OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 4-1-3, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly slow. Prices 24s lower, 48s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.95, 48s mostly $8.95-10.50. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of June 23
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Ports negotiations slow down through Thanksgiving