OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 1-3-3, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Prices 48s slightly higher, 24s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.95, 48s mostly $8.75-11. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of June 30
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart