OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 1-3-3, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late moderate. Prices 48s slightly higher, 24s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.95, 48s mostly $8.75-11. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of June 30
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 7
- Sustainability exchange showcases Ventura County operations
- Fresh Solutions wins PMA Impact Award
- Restaurant performance, economy leaves operators ‘unimpressed’
- Honeybear introduces earth-friendly growing program
- From the show floor: PMA Fresh Summit 2014 booths 6