OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 3-3-4, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-8, 48s mostly $9.45-10.35. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of July 7
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year