OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 3-4-2, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices 48s slightly lower, 24s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.85, 48s mostly $8.95-10.55. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of July 14
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports