OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 3-4-2, shipments CA 1-1-1) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early moderate, late slow. Prices 48s slightly lower, 24s generally unchanged. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $6.95-7.85, 48s mostly $8.95-10.55. Quality variable.
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of July 14
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom