OXNARD DISTRICT, CALIF., AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Crossings (MX 3-2-3, shipments CA 1-1-0*) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly slow, late fairly active. Prices higher. Cartons red bunched 24s mostly $7.35-8.85, 48s mostly $10.25-11.55. Quality variable. *less than 50,000 pounds
Radishes — F.o.b.s as of Aug. 4
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports