OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST — Shipments (1-1-1) — Movement expected to decrease below the 980 cartons shipped from Oregon and 2,550 cartons shipped from Washington the week of Sept. 8. Trading fairly slow. Prices generally unchanged. 20-pound cartons field grown U.S. 1 red $22-24. Supplies in few hands. Prices include palletizing and cooling. Consolidation services extra.
Rhubarb— F.o.b.s as of Sept. 9
- UPDATED: Bolthouse CEO is Produce Marketer of the Year
- Judge denies dismissal in PrimusLabs cantaloupe cases
- Sixth Adams Produce official pleads guilty
- Pure Bioscience promises pathogen reduction on leafy greens
- TrueTrac, Ocean Mist conduct traceability pilot
- Ag groups seek methyl bromide for emergencies