OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST — Shipments (1-1-1) — Movement expected to decrease below the 980 cartons shipped from Oregon and 2,550 cartons shipped from Washington the week of Sept. 8. Trading fairly slow. Prices generally unchanged. 20-pound cartons field grown U.S. 1 red $22-24. Supplies in few hands. Prices include palletizing and cooling. Consolidation services extra.
Rhubarb— F.o.b.s as of Sept. 9
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Local and organic meant little to these consumers