OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST DISTRICT — Shipments (0-1*-2) — Movement expected to increase as harvest of field grown-rhubarb picks up. Trading fairly active. 20-pound cartons/lugs field grown Washington extra fancy mostly $28-30. Quality generally good. FIRST REPORT for field-grown rhubarb. *revised.
Rhubarb — F.o.b.s as of April 7
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports