OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST DISTRICT — Shipments (0-1*-2) — Movement expected to increase as harvest of field grown-rhubarb picks up. Trading fairly active. 20-pound cartons/lugs field grown Washington extra fancy mostly $28-30. Quality generally good. FIRST REPORT for field-grown rhubarb. *revised.
Rhubarb — F.o.b.s as of April 7
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case