OREGON/WASHINGTON COAST DISTRICT — Shipments (0-1*-2) — Movement expected to increase as harvest of field grown-rhubarb picks up. Trading fairly active. 20-pound cartons/lugs field grown Washington extra fancy mostly $28-30. Quality generally good. FIRST REPORT for field-grown rhubarb. *revised.
Rhubarb — F.o.b.s as of April 7
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart