CENTRAL COAST, CALIF. — Shipments (11-9-11) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late active. Prices higher. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $9-10.48. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of July 30
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- Sysco’s purchase of U.S. Foods stirs anti-trust talk
- New Orleans Cold Storage announces two promotions