IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 55-62-55, CA 6-7-7, crossings MX 5-6-9) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active at slightly lower prices. Prices slightly lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $14.95-17. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports