IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 55-62-55, CA 6-7-7, crossings MX 5-6-9) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active at slightly lower prices. Prices slightly lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $14.95-17. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Scotlynn launches tray pack line for corn
- Mucci Farms, top execs face criminal charges for COOL
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case