IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 55-62-55, CA 6-7-7, crossings MX 5-6-9) — Movement expected about the same. Trading fairly active at slightly lower prices. Prices slightly lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $14.95-17. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 21
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit