IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 62-55-59, CA 7-7-7, crossings MX 6-11*-7) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early fairly active, late moderate. Prices lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $12.45-14.95. Quality generally good. *revised
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Jan. 27
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces