IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIFORNIA, CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 59-62-67, CA 7-8-8, crossings MX 7-3-7) — Movement expected about the same. Trading early slow, late moderate. Prices lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $8.95-10.95. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 10
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- UPDATED: Mexico signs food safety statement with U.S.
- Texas shipper indicted for fraud, money laundering
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- UPDATED: Martori perfects its hot wash system for cantaloupes
- Sage Fruit, Spider-Man join forces