IMPERIAL, COACHELLA AND PALO VERDE VALLEYS, CALIF., CENTRAL AND WESTERN ARIZONA AND MEXICO CROSSINGS THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND SAN LUIS, ARIZ. — Shipments (AZ 67-67-68, CA 8-7-7, crossings MX 7-9-6) — Movement expected about the same. Trading moderate. Prices lower. Cartons bunched flat 24s mostly $7.85-9.48. Quality generally good.
Spinach — F.o.b.s as of Feb. 24
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season
- Sun World names new CEO, details strategy