Burch said processing demand likely increased by up to 500% after frozen sweet potato french fries hit the market and began entering fast-food chains in 2010.
Processed demand helps lift fresh sweet potato sales
09/28/2012 04:49:00 PM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- FDA ups criminal prosecution for food safety violations