“Imports have an impact, mostly because of the price tag,” he said, “but the people of Ontario appreciate local berries and realize the difference between our product and imports.”
Asparagus, strawberry production season off to favorable start
06/14/2013 11:24:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry