It’s also a homecoming, of a sort, for Bezart, a Michigan native, she said.
Business updates: Chilean Produce
11/11/2011 10:43:00 AM
- Chilean Fresh wins PMA Expo contest
- Tajín sampling program spices up Chilean citrus sales
- Survey: fresh more important than local or seasonal
- Europe, Asia vie with U.S. for Chilean berries
- Shippers say they provide ample backup for Chilean promotions
- Citrus committee focused on big displays, back-to-school
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?
- USDA proposes additional South Africa citrus access