This boosts the grower-shipper’s cooling capacity to 32 pallets per unit. Previously, Hearne refrigerated cabbage in one unit, said Jeff Williams, president.
Business updates: Florida Spring Produce
03/02/2012 10:21:00 AM
- UPDATED: Wawona stone fruit recall spurred by Australian tests
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Applebee’s changes suppliers in wake of E. coli outbreak
- USDA triples emergency water assistance to California
- Round of promotions at D’Arrigo Bros.