BELLE GLADE, Fla. — A later Georgia start that’s brought smaller volume to the market is keeping green bean prices high during the early fall.
Low supplies strengthen green bean crop prices
11/04/2011 12:11:00 PM
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- South Florida’s International Cold Storage relocating
- The decline and fall of the local food movement (at USDA)?