BELLE GLADE, Fla. — A later Georgia start that’s brought smaller volume to the market is keeping green bean prices high during the early fall.
Low supplies strengthen green bean crop prices
11/04/2011 12:11:00 PM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports