Honeydew acreage has also been lost. In Guasave, Sinaloa — south of Los Mochis — spreading mildew killed vines and exposed the fruit of melons only a week from harvest, Harrison said.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up
- Bland Farms begins packing Vidalia onions
- From the show floor: CPMA 2014 expo booths No. 1
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court