Honeydew acreage has also been lost. In Guasave, Sinaloa — south of Los Mochis — spreading mildew killed vines and exposed the fruit of melons only a week from harvest, Harrison said.
Mildew dampens Mexican melon volume outlook
02/25/2013 09:47:00 AM
- Key questions for a prospective produce salesman
- Is labor availability hurting U.S. produce output?
- commercial food preparation equipment SALAD VEGETABLE cutting machines Razorfish
- Industrial Food Cutting Processing equipment garlic peeling machine Razorfish
- contracts for the processing industry