Honeydew acreage has also been lost. In Guasave, Sinaloa — south of Los Mochis — spreading mildew killed vines and exposed the fruit of melons only a week from harvest, Harrison said.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution
- Auditor liability changing as courts, companies speak up