WIMAUMA, Fla. — Because of an oversupply of cabbage, buyers should expect adequate volumes through St. Patrick’s Day.
Oversupply depresses cabbage prices
03/02/2012 11:19:00 AM
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports