Freeze tightens Argentina blueberry volumes
09/13/2013 2:15:40 PMFreezes in major Argentina growing areas may lead to tight blueberry supplies and high prices early... Read more.
As berries fill U.S. niche, domestic use remains low
09/13/2013 2:12:41 PMArgentina’s blueberry export volume doesn’t approach that of Chile, but Argentina’s three growing areas are... Read more.
Argentinean importers support new U.S. fumigation rule
09/13/2013 2:08:56 PMGrowers and importers think revised fumigation requirements for Argentina blueberries will result in a higher-quality... Read more.
Growers experiment with high-yield, better-tasting varieties
09/13/2013 2:06:27 PMThe blueberry varieties Argentinean producers choose to grow can have a significant effect on their... Read more.
Berries prosper in three Argentinean regions
09/13/2013 2:03:24 PMArgentina has three main blueberry growing regions, and each has its own production timeframe and... Read more.
- Fourth prison term ordered in Adams Produce fraud
- UPDATED: Watson stepping down from National Mango Board
- Sysco the distributor, not the source, in Subway outbreak
- CORRECTED: Export security program could trip exporters
- Vidalia onion grower, state official both claim victory in court
- Test checkers' produce I.D.