Growers, shippers expect higher Argentinean blueberry volume
09/12/2011 1:00:00 AMThe Argentinean Blueberry Committee has estimated the country’s growers will produce more than 19,000 tons... Read more.
Suppliers work out a backup plan in case Argentina falls short on blueberries
10/11/2010 2:41:32 PMWinter blueberries don’t have to have a gap, even if Argentina hits the kind of rough starts it has... Read more.
Europe fills key role in Argentina’s blueberry deal
10/11/2010 2:30:16 PMArgentina has a friend in Europe. Blueberry suppliers in the U.S. said that they aren’t the only destination... Read more.
Growing berry demand outpaces sluggish economy
09/14/2010 4:14:33 PMWhatever troubles exist in Argentina’s blueberry industry, the economy likely isn’t one of them, marketing... Read more.
Argentina blueberry shippers take care to ensure consistent high quality
09/14/2010 4:10:50 PMSourcing from a variety of regions is a balancing act for achieving consistent quality from season... Read more.
Fumigation, airfreight burden Argenina blueberry shipments
09/14/2010 4:07:17 PMFumigation requirements placed on Argentina blueberries bound for the U.S. present one of the toughest... Read more.
Pest treatment renders shipping organic to U.S. unfeasible
09/14/2010 4:02:58 PMArgentina has a growing organic blueberry sector, but it likely won’t see any profit in the U.S. That’s... Read more.
Argentina blueberry suppliers count on strong showing
09/15/2009 2:25:52 PMThanks to good weather and maturing blueberry bushes, Argentina suppliers are counting on a strong... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- J&R Baker to market own vegetables
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised