CALIFORNIA BAJA TOMATOES
Baja California Tomatoes business updates
05/24/2013 12:08:01 PMAndrew & Williamson hires Paul Hammans San Diego-based Andrew & Williamson Fresh Produce has hired Paul... Read more.
More shade houses pop up across Baja peninsula
05/24/2013 11:58:03 AMShade houses have become so common in Baja California, Mexico, that many shippers today grow most... Read more.
Lipman expands tomato acreage in California
05/24/2013 11:32:10 AMImmokalee, Fla.-based Lipman is getting bigger, chief farming officer Gerry Odell says. The company, which Odell... Read more.
Too soon to tell effects of tomato suspension deal
05/24/2013 11:15:36 AMRecently raised floor prices for tomatoes coming into the U.S. this season from Baja California could... Read more.
- Consumer acceptance of biotech produce growing
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Al Finer Co. closes doors in Philly
- Colombia to boost ag acreage in response to U.S. free trade deal
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration