CALIFORNIA BAJA TOMATOES
Baja romas look good as vine-ripes gear up
05/23/2013 5:08:01 PMRoma tomatoes are shipping out of Baja California, Mexico, right on schedule, and the majority of... Read more.
Shade houses continue to gain momentum
05/21/2012 3:27:13 PMControl is the primary concern for tomato growers and shippers who use protected agriculture. Shade houses,... Read more.
Tomato growers hope deal turns around
05/18/2012 10:54:34 AMTomato growers and shippers in California and Baja California, Mexico, say they are hoping for the... Read more.
Deardorff Family Farms banks on 'old-fashioned' tomato
05/18/2012 10:46:18 AMThe newest retail push at Deardorff Family Farms in Oxnard, Calif., is a push backward, according... Read more.
- Yuma frosts slow vegetable harvests
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Citrus growers endure another cold night, prepare for more
- Tomato production increases after light fall volume
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Hass avocado study eyes shopper motivations