CALIFORNIA BAJA TOMATOES
Baja romas look good as vine-ripes gear up
05/23/2013 5:08:01 PMRoma tomatoes are shipping out of Baja California, Mexico, right on schedule, and the majority of... Read more.
Shade houses continue to gain momentum
05/21/2012 3:27:13 PMControl is the primary concern for tomato growers and shippers who use protected agriculture. Shade houses,... Read more.
Tomato growers hope deal turns around
05/18/2012 10:54:34 AMTomato growers and shippers in California and Baja California, Mexico, say they are hoping for the... Read more.
Deardorff Family Farms banks on 'old-fashioned' tomato
05/18/2012 10:46:18 AMThe newest retail push at Deardorff Family Farms in Oxnard, Calif., is a push backward, according... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom