Export markets vital to health of California-Arizona citrus deal
10/24/2011 10:15:44 AMThe export market plays an important role in the California-Arizona citrus deal, with some grower-shippers... Read more.
Specialty citrus gains favor
10/24/2011 10:13:18 AMNavel oranges from California and Arizona are longtime favorites in the winter citrus category, but... Read more.
California, Arizona growers remain vigilant on citrus pest
10/21/2011 3:40:29 PMCalifornia and Arizona citrus growers hope their industries won’t suffer the same fate as their... Read more.
Large export crop not likely to soften domestic prices
10/27/2010 3:18:16 PMSHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — For the second time this century, the California navel orange industry is on... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies