Demand grows for California cara caras
10/27/2010 3:06:19 PMCUTLER, Calif. — The cara cara navel variety that originated in South America does not yet have the... Read more.
Task force continues fight for life against citrus disease
10/27/2010 3:02:59 PMEXETER, Calif. — It’s called huanglongbing or citrus greening or HLB. By any name, the disease sends... Read more.
No big volume jump expected for California specialty citrus
10/27/2010 2:59:54 PMORANGE COVE, Calif. — It appears that most of California’s so-called zipper fruit will not follow... Read more.
Concern arises as Arizona citrus acreage disappears
10/27/2010 2:55:05 PMYUMA, Ariz. — The number of citrus acres in Arizona continues to decline. The industry, once an economic... Read more.
Navel orange crop shapes up just right for growers
10/26/2009 11:39:50 AMREEDLEY, Calif. — This year’s California navel orange crop should be right where grower-shippers want... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Pom Wonderful, FTC argue label language in appeals court
- California expects minimal losses despite drought
- UPDATED: Fruit, vegetable prices on the rise with drought
- Salinas Valley back in the black; prices, demand up
- Rivermaid Trading joins cherry optical sorting revolution