California industry keeps on the lookout for citrus psyllids
10/26/2009 10:29:05 AMSHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — The California and Arizona citrus industries remain on high alert as discoveries... Read more.
Growers fight to retain agriculture tax breaks
10/26/2009 10:18:58 AMSHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — Many of California’s citrus growers will face an added economic burden next... Read more.
Booth Ranches acquires Sunny Cove citrus shed space
10/26/2009 10:09:34 AMBooth Ranches LLC, an expanding Orange Cove, Calif.-based grower-shipper, has an additional packing facility this... Read more.
Mandarins, specialties cut into navel sales
10/23/2009 2:55:57 PMFRESNO, Calif. — Specialty citrus, including various types of mandarins, pummelos and orange varieties like... Read more.
Growers stung by beekeepers' apathy
10/23/2009 2:34:17 PMLINDSAY, Calif. — Marauding bees have been turning supposedly seedless California mandarins into seeded ones,... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Huron lettuce growers mull fall water supply
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised