California industry keeps on the lookout for citrus psyllids
10/26/2009 10:29:05 AMSHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — The California and Arizona citrus industries remain on high alert as discoveries... Read more.
Growers fight to retain agriculture tax breaks
10/26/2009 10:18:58 AMSHERMAN OAKS, Calif. — Many of California’s citrus growers will face an added economic burden next... Read more.
Booth Ranches acquires Sunny Cove citrus shed space
10/26/2009 10:09:34 AMBooth Ranches LLC, an expanding Orange Cove, Calif.-based grower-shipper, has an additional packing facility this... Read more.
Mandarins, specialties cut into navel sales
10/23/2009 2:55:57 PMFRESNO, Calif. — Specialty citrus, including various types of mandarins, pummelos and orange varieties like... Read more.
Growers stung by beekeepers' apathy
10/23/2009 2:34:17 PMLINDSAY, Calif. — Marauding bees have been turning supposedly seedless California mandarins into seeded ones,... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Doing what I say might be easier with food coach
- Indian River shipper not packing this season