Asparagus industry focuses on local markets
02/01/2013 10:53:23 AMAfter more than a decade of acreage declines of about 10% each year, California’s asparagus... Read more.
Labeling California-grown asparagus can help boost consumption
02/01/2013 10:47:10 AMConsumers of California asparagus may be pretty savvy about the long, green spears, but they still... Read more.
Shippers anticipate normal crop size
01/27/2012 11:27:13 AMShippers are expecting a normal deal, getting started in some fields in late February and hitting... Read more.
Bagged asparagus, tips are large part of value-added plans
01/27/2012 11:10:59 AMThe value-added category is challenging, but participants in the California asparagus industry are exploring the... Read more.
Popularity of asparagus during Easter opens door for promos
01/27/2012 11:04:34 AMFor retailers, California asparagus means Easter is nigh. Promotions traditionally are timed specifically for the April... Read more.
- Ag labor not part of Obama's immigration plan
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- Sun Pacific buys Cuties brand, breaks ties with Paramount Citrus
- Wiggle room needed on sourcing GMO fruits and vegetables
- Thanksgiving Twitter party for Produce Mom
- Produce execution plagues Wal-Mart