Asparagus industry focuses on local markets
02/01/2013 10:53:23 AMAfter more than a decade of acreage declines of about 10% each year, California’s asparagus... Read more.
Labeling California-grown asparagus can help boost consumption
02/01/2013 10:47:10 AMConsumers of California asparagus may be pretty savvy about the long, green spears, but they still... Read more.
Shippers anticipate normal crop size
01/27/2012 11:27:13 AMShippers are expecting a normal deal, getting started in some fields in late February and hitting... Read more.
Bagged asparagus, tips are large part of value-added plans
01/27/2012 11:10:59 AMThe value-added category is challenging, but participants in the California asparagus industry are exploring the... Read more.
Popularity of asparagus during Easter opens door for promos
01/27/2012 11:04:34 AMFor retailers, California asparagus means Easter is nigh. Promotions traditionally are timed specifically for the April... Read more.
- Criminal case against Mucci companies, execs moves forward
- Oppenheimer Group brings Envy apple to U.S.
- Calavo posts record quarterly profit; launches FreshRealm
- Industry needs to engage House GOP on immigration
- Rene Produce named Mexico’s exporter of the year
- Main Street America is wrong on Chinese apple imports