California Asparagus business updates
01/27/2012 10:56:44 AMCommission expands use of Web technology The El Centro-based California Asparagus Commission is trying to do... Read more.
Demand expected strong for California asparagus
01/28/2011 1:29:03 PMCherie Watte Angulo, executive director of the El Centro-based California Asparagus Commission, expected a bullish... Read more.
California Asparagus Commission wins renewal, plans foodservice push
01/28/2011 1:24:12 PMThe El Centro-based California Asparagus Commission received a resounding vote of confidence in its recent... Read more.
Excellent quality, smooth transition expected for 2011
01/28/2011 1:20:18 PMCalifornia asparagus grower-shippers and industry officials expect excellent quality, a smooth transition from Mexico and... Read more.
Marketers look forward to Easter promotions
01/29/2010 10:17:00 AMThe shrinking acreage — and thus, supply — of asparagus in California somewhat negates the importance... Read more.
- USDA proposes access for Chinese apples
- Let’s ride ‘No GMO’ all the way to tropical paradise
- Sysco pays $19.4 million to settle refrigeration case
- USDA restricts New Farm, Parker Products for PACA violations
- UPDATED: California crop losses could surpass $800 million
- Wind storms to affect banana supplies