Rain slows California avocado harvest in the south
03/05/2010 10:47:33 AMBLOOMINGTON, Calif. — Rain-thirsty California was finally getting above average winter precipitation by early February.... Read more.
Commission plans strong marketing push to move big crop
03/05/2010 10:27:42 AMIRVINE, Calif. — After a dismal 2009 deal, the California avocado industry is bouncing back with a... Read more.
Heavy fruit set promises big California avocado crop
03/05/2010 10:13:54 AMA California avocado crop projected to be at least 470 million pounds got off to something of a rocky... Read more.
- C.H. Robinson sliced apples use regional sourcing
- Cilantro implicated again in cyclospora outbreak
- Mastronardi’s Eco Flavor Bowl Impact Awards finalist
- New plant brings Baker Farms into fresh-cut leafy greens
- Dole expands distribution of Salad Companions, organic blends
- Trial date set in Chiquita clean water suit
- Food safety regulations will change industry, Brackett says
- Potato industry prepares for GMO offering
- USDA releases final 2008-2012 crop numbers
- Greening not likely to affect Texas citrus volumes, quality
- California program provides retail produce boost
- Guess who’s not hating on GMOs — you’ll be surprised