Rain slows California avocado harvest in the south
03/05/2010 10:47:33 AMBLOOMINGTON, Calif. — Rain-thirsty California was finally getting above average winter precipitation by early February.... Read more.
Commission plans strong marketing push to move big crop
03/05/2010 10:27:42 AMIRVINE, Calif. — After a dismal 2009 deal, the California avocado industry is bouncing back with a... Read more.
Heavy fruit set promises big California avocado crop
03/05/2010 10:13:54 AMA California avocado crop projected to be at least 470 million pounds got off to something of a rocky... Read more.
- New melon varieties boast sweetness, firm flesh
- Paramount Citrus replaces Cuties brand with Wonderful Halos
- UPDATED: Sun World names new CEO, details strategy
- Organically Grown joins fair trade group
- Chiquita’s moving costs could top $40 million; new board in place
- Tomato growers launch Handy Candy grape tomatoes